The node "Choice" creates choices as an alternative for a drop down form or can be used to build a (decision) tree structure in the script (e.g. menu).
Copy the following code to your script:
<node id="Mychoice" type="Choice">
<title>I can show you the following</title>
<text>Make a choice:</text>
<option value="Presentation"><text>Give a presentation.</text><goto>Node1</goto></option >
<option value="Screen"><text>Share my screen.</text><goto>Node2</goto></option >
<option value="Form"><text>Fill in a form.</text><goto>Node3</goto></option >
<option value="Offer"><text>The customer signs.</text><goto>Node4</goto></option >
After copying it, do the following:
1. Make sure the node id is unique
2. You can give the node a descriptive name
3. Change the title, it will be visible on the top of the screen
4. Change the text, it's the subtitle and visible
5. Fill options with the text you want, and let it jump to the right next node <goto>…</goto>
The database field is the same as the "name" of the node (in this example choice01) and the values are the "option values" (when the second option is selected this is Screen).
Instead of using a word like Screen you could fill the "option values" with entire paragraphs of text which can be used in, for example, emails or documents.
Those paragraphs of text could contain symbols for e.g. new lines <br />